I’ve been working on the Weasley clock recently.
I still haven’t made the face plate – I tried acid etching it several times, 3d printing a template, hand drawing… nothing has yet worked, but I’ll keep trying. To things that have worked – I 3d printed clock hands and painted them, which is nice. I got a little Real-Time Clock for the arduino, so that I can actually use it as a clock.
I still need to grab a servo that turns 360 degrees, and I’ve heard that sail servos can do the trick.
When I have finished, I will have a nice piece of Harry Potter Proppery [sic], and proof that I can finish a damn project.